Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Recipe for Broken Arm Breakfast Casserole with Cottage Cheese Bacon Feta and Green Onions


Breakfast Casserole with Cottage Cheese, Bacon, Feta, and Green Onions
If you have a broken arm (or just want a smaller size) this is a delicious breakfast casserole!

It's now been two weeks since I slipped on my icy steps and landed flat on my back with a broken arm.   Before that I'd been doing well with my yearly return to Phase One of the South Beach Diet, but I confess the broken arm did trigger a few days of total comfort eating.  Then I got over it and decided I really DID want to get back on track.  I've been even more grateful than usual to have Jake to help with recipes I've been trying out for A Month of Daily Phase One Recipes, but there are also times I have to cook for myself if I want to stick to Phase One.

Click to continue reading
for details click below

No comments:

Post a Comment