Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Grilled Salmon Recipe with Maple Sriracha Lime Glaze


Grilled Salmon with a glaze of sugar-free maple syrup, Sriracha, and lime juice.  So easy and delicious!
Grilled Salmon with a glaze of sugar-free maple syrup, Sriracha, and lime juice.  So easy and delicious!  (With the fish is Barely Blanched Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad with Red Bell Pepper, Radishes, Red Onion, and Cashews.)

It's definitely grilling weather in Utah, and I've been cooking on my grill quite a bit, which always makes me happy.  My latest grilling experiment was this Grilled Salmon with Maple-Sriracha-Lime Glaze, adapted from Salmon with Sriracha Sauce and Lime featured in Self Magazine.  I loved the recipe idea of maple syrup, lime juice, and Sriracha on salmon, but I wanted lots more of the glaze ingredients, and for me this kind of salmon dish was just begging to go on the grill.  Rather cheeky of me to adapt a recipe from a famous movie star (although you do know that these movie stars don't write their own books, don't you?)  But definitely my version was a huge success, and I'm thinking this same type of sweet and spicy glaze would taste great on chicken.

Click to continue reading
for details click below

No comments:

Post a Comment